Policies and Procedures

E0705p Provision of Reasonable Accommodation for People with Disabilities

Student accommodation:

Employee accommodation:

  • Speak to supervisor or request form from the Employment, Benefits, and EEO Manager in the Human Resources Office
  • Return form to the Human Resources Office
  • Participate in the interactive process for determining a reasonable accommodation

Reasonable accommodations:

  • Will be addressed in timely manner
  • We encourage any individual who has questions or believes they have not received accommodations to access the employee complaint resolution process or student grievance process.  You may also elect to file a complaint at the state or federal level.

Western Technical College

If you believe your request for reasonable accommodations has not been addressed, please see Policy C0101B Employee Complaint Resolution-Actions that are in Violation of College Policy, or Student Grievance Process - Student Handbook

Further Resources:

  • State of Wisconsin (employee or student)
  • DWD: Equal Rights-Fair Employment Law and Complaint Process


  • U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (employee)
  • OCR-Office of Civil Rights (employee or student)

​February 14, 2019
Revised December 20, 2011
April 18, 1997